2022 Hyundai Veloster N Trim Levels Explained: The 2022 Hyundai Veloster N has one of the finest warranties in the industry, is enjoyable to drive, and is reasonably priced. A lot of the amenities that earlier Veloster N versions sacrificed, along with some standard comfort and technology, have been added in this most recent model by Hyundai.
The N is one of the greatest values in its class and a thoroughly enjoyable small performance vehicle.
Detailed Review of the 2021 Hyundai Kona
The Veloster N was once the sportiest model available, however, as of 2022, just the high-performance N model will be offered.
The Veloster N is an absolute pleasure to drive, whether in town or on a winding road, thanks to its 275 horsepower and grin-inducing handling.
Additionally, the Veloster N’s distinctive three-door layout makes it slightly more useful than a conventional two-door coupe.
There are several Veloster substitutes. The Volkswagen Golf GTI and Golf R have been redesigned, so you may want to take a look. Additionally, there are the updated Subaru BRZ and Toyota GR 86 coupes to take into account.
2023 Volkswagen Golf R Trim Levels and Standard Features
2022 Hyundai Veloster N Trim Levels
Three-door performance hatchback the 2022 Hyundai Veloster N is only offered in one trim level.
ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, AND DRIVETRAIN
A 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine with a six-speed manual or an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox powers the front wheels and produces 275 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. There are no other choices.
Let’s now discuss the 2022 Hyundai Veloster N’s standard features, which start at $32,500.
Veloster N – $32,500
The 2022 Hyundai Veloster N is well-equipped and designed for performance, with a:
- 2.0 Inline 4-cylinder Turbocharged engine (275 hp / 260 Tq)
- Variable exhaust valve system
- Front Wheel Drive
- 6-speed manual transmission with rev-matching
- Limited-slip differential with electronic control
- Drive Mode Select with
- Normal, Sport, or Sport+ modes
- and seven chassis and powertrain settings
- Unique sport-tuned steering
- 19-inch alloy wheels w/ Pirelli P Zero tires
- LED Projector headlights and LED Daytime Running Lights
- Automatic headlight control
- Rear LED taillights
- Heated, dual power, body-color, manual-folding mirrors
- Side mirrors with integrated turn-signal indicators
- Rear spoiler with LED Center High-Mount Stop Light
- Rear diffuser
- 2-speed variable intermittent front windshield wipers with mist function
- One-speed Rear wiper
TRIM LEVEL INTERIOR
- N Light Sport bucket seats
- 6-way adjustable driver seat with seat height adjustment
- Front passenger seat slide/recline
- Front passenger seatback pocket
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback with fixed head restraints
- Rear cupholders and storage console
- 8-inch touchscreen navigation
- Infinity Premium Audio system with external amp and 8 speakers incl. subwoofer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system with voice recognition
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Active Engine Sound
- Speed-sensitive automatic volume control
- Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror with extension
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Alloy pedals
- Automatic temperature control with auto defogging
- Tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio, Bluetooth, and cruise controls
- 2-inch color TFT instrument cluster
- Power windows with driver’s side auto-down
- Proximity Key entry with push-button start
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Following Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Which One to Buy?
There is just one 2022 Hyundai Veloster N trim level to choose from, and there are no option packages. There are just two gearbox options available: an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic or a six-speed manual. The color is entirely personal though I would probably want the manual gearbox for mine.
Let’s now discuss the 2022 Hyundai Veloster trim level color options. There are four different paint colors offered:
- Racing Red
- Lunar White
- Performance Blue
2022 Hyundai Veloster N Image Gallery
Okay, that’s it. I’m going to wrap this up. I went over the trim levels, MSRP, standard features, which trim level to buy, and the paint colors for the 2022 Hyundai Veloster N trim levels. If you found this helpful, informative, or entertaining, please like, and share.