View the 18-picture image gallery of the 2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition and read the detailed review below.
The new 2023 TLX Type S PMC Edition, a limited-edition vehicle handmade by the same master craftsmen who construct the NSX Type S at the Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC) in Ohio, adds technology, materials, and workmanship to the best-performing Acura sedan ever. Later this year, customers will be able to buy the limited availability run TLX Type S PMC Edition in one of three NSX-derived premium colors: Curva Red, 130R White, or Long Beach Blue.
2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition Image Gallery and Review
View the image gallery below (18 pictures) and read the expert review to learn more about the 2023 Acura TLX Type S PMC Edition including exterior and interior features, the assembly process, and what features are specific to the TLX Type S PMC Edition.
Berlina Black paint for the antenna, door handles, roof, and exhaust finishers, as well as black-chrome quad exhaust finishers, are unique exterior design features of the PMC Edition. A first for an Acura car, the NSX-inspired Y-spoke 20-inch lightweight wheels are also coated in a unique Copper-finish. The lower side sill garnish, rear diffuser, gloss-black exterior badging, and a carbon fiber decklid lip spoiler are further external improvements.
Carbon fiber inside trim panels, lighted side sills, and luxury floor mats with Type S logos and colored accent binding are other interior features that set the TLX Type S PMC Edition apart. Vehicle interiors with Ebony trim and red contrast stitching are featured in vehicles painted in Curva Red. The inside of the Long Beach Blue Pearl is a vibrant Orchid with eye-catching blue stitching, while the interior of the 130R White is a sporty Red. The 2023 TLX Type S PMC Edition is a limited-edition car created at the Performance Manufacturing Center, and it comes standard with Milano leather seats with Ultrasuede inserts. An individually numbered serial plaque is located on the bottom console.
TLX Type S PMC Edition Details
- Performance Manufacturing Center hand assembly (PMC)
- Premium nano-pigment NSX paints:
- Curva Red (Ebony Interior)
- 130R White (Red Interior)
- Long Beach Blue (Orchid Interior)
- Decklid spoiler made of carbon fiber
- The rear diffuser is made of carbon fiber
- Wheels with lightweight copper Y-spokes and black lug nuts
- Summer Pirelli P-Zero Tire (255/35)
- Antenna, door handles, and roof panel in black Berlina
- Finishers for quad exhaust in black chrome
- Badging in gloss black
- Side sill decoration
- Interior trim panels made of carbon fiber
- Type S side sills with illumination
- Top-quality floor mats with Type S insignia and colorful accent binding
- Heated steering wheel with a flat bottom
- Unique PMC Edition serial plaque with number