The 2023 Chevy Corvette trim levels are unmatched in terms of performance and design, yet they cost less than a comparable Ferrari, Porsche, or Lamborghini model. The 2023 Chevy Corvette is not only a fantastic value but also a hot performer in any trim level.
The Corvette delivers a mind-blowing combination of speed, control, and even comfort when driving. However, its biggest attribute is the price, which significantly undercuts that of a number of rival sports cars. The dynamic styling, outstanding feature package, and tire-shredding V8 engine of the 2023 Chevy Corvette Stingray are exhilarating.
With its naturally aspirated V-8 engine positioned beneath the passenger compartment for the first time in the current C8 Corvette generation, it elevates Chevy’s halo sports car to the level of exotic machinery.
2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Trim Levels
The 2023 Chevy Corvette trim levels consist of 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT and are offered as a convertible with a power-retractable hardtop or as a coupe (with a manually detachable upper panel). A mid-mounted 6.2-liter V8 engine with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox (495 horsepower, 470 lb-ft of torque) powers all models. All 2023 Chevy Corvette trim levels are rear-wheel drive only.
Let’s now discuss the 2023 Chevy Corvette trim level’s starting MSRP, standard equipment, and available options, starting with the base model 1LT, which has a starting MSRP of $64,200.
1LT – $64,200
The 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 1LT offers a lot of vehicle for the money. The following are included as standard features:
- 2L V8 engine
- 8-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Active handling stability control with traction control
- Black-painted brake calipers
- Brembo antilock brakes
- Corvette standard suspension
- 19″ front/20″ rear 5-open-spoke Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All Season Performance, run-flat tires
- Body-color heated power outside mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Body-color roof panel
- Front intermittent wipers
- 12″ diagonal color Driver Information Center
- 70th Anniversary commemorative interior plaque
- 8-way power driver and passenger seat
- Bose Premium 10-speaker system
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System with 8″ diagonal HD color touchscreen
- GT1 bucket seats
- HD Radio
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Mulan leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts
- Rear Park Assist
- SiriusXM w/Trial Subscription
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability
2LT – $71,500
The base MSRP for the 2LT is $71,500. The Corvette Stingray’s 2LT option provides additional features for individuals who like some pampering in addition to speed, making it an appealing option. Beyond the standard model 1LT, additional features include:
- Body-color heated, driver-side auto-dimming power-folding outside mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators
- Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Cargo nets
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium System with Navigation and 8″ touchscreen
- HD Front and Rear Vision Cameras
- Head-Up Display
- Heated and ventilated driver and passenger seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Memory Driver and Passenger Convenience Package
- Performance data and video recorder
- Power driver and passenger seat lumbar control
- Power driver and passenger seatback bolster
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Universal Home Remote
- Wireless Charging
3LT – $76,150
The 3LT trim level, which starts at $76,150, is the highest-spec Corvette Stingray. The top-tier Stingray is the 3LT. It has everything from the 2LT plus:
- Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Package
- GT2 bucket seats
- Napa leather seating surfaces with perforated inserts
- Sueded Microfiber-Wrapped Upper Interior Trim Package
Z51 Performance Package
- Z51 performance Brembo brakes
- Z51 performance suspension
- Performance exhaust
- Performance rear axle ratio
- Electronic Limited Slip Differential
- Z51-specific front splitter and rear spoiler
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S high-performance, run-flat, summer-only tires
- Heavy-duty cooling system
The Z51 Performance Package is available on all trim levels.
Stringray R Appearance Package
- Tone-on-tone center hood stripe in Black w/Jake logo and Corvette racing script
- Stingray R graphics on both sides of the vehicle
- Stingray R logo wheel center caps
The Stingray R Appearance Package is available on all trim levels.
Contoured Liner Protection Package
- All-weather floor liners with Jake logo
- Contoured cargo area liners with Jake logo
The Contoured Liner Protection Package is also available on all trim levels.
Roadside Safety Package
- First Aid Kit with crossed flags logo
- Highway Safety Kit with crossed flags logo
The Roadside Safety Package is available on all trim levels.
The 70TH Anniversary Special Edition Package is only available on the 3LT and it includes:
- Midnight Gray forged aluminum wheels w/Red stripe and commemorative center caps
- Edge Red-painted calipers
- Edge Red engine cover on Stingray Coupe model
- Rear fascia/roof storage protector in Black with embroidered crossed flags logo
- Ceramic White leather seating surfaces with red stitching and Torch Red seat belts
- 2-Piece set of leather travel bags with red stitching and 70th Anniversary logo
- 70th Anniversary exterior badging and logo on wheel caps, seats, steering wheel, and sill plates
- Unique VIN sequence
- Available in White Pearl Metallic Tricoat or Carbon Flash Metallic exterior color
- 70th Anniversary Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe Package
Which 2023 Chevy Corvette Trim Level to Buy?
Choosing which 2023 Chevy Corvette trim level to buy, the midlevel 2LT trim is the best choice for overall value.
Particularly, the interior is made more pleasant by the vehicle’s standard heated and ventilated seats, and blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic warning makes it easier to see what’s behind you.
I also like the standard head-up display. The costly but highly worthwhile front-end lift system is an option. If you want to track your Corvette, the Z51 package is great, but you may want to skip it.
2023 Chevy Corvette Paint Colors
Let’s finish by talking about the 2023 Chevy Corvette trim-level color options. There are 14 colors available. Not all colors are offered in all trim levels.
- Artic White
- Torch Red
- Ceramic Matrix Gray
- Elkhart Lake Blue
- Hypersonic Gray
- Carbon Flash
- White Pearl
- Silver Flare
- Accelerate Yellow
- Rapid Blue
- Amplify Orange
- Red Mist
2023 Chevy Corvette Stingray Image Gallery
Okay, that’s it. I’m going to wrap this up. I went over the MSRP, standard features, available packages, which trim level to buy, and the paint colors for the 2023 Chevy Corvette trim levels. If you found this helpful, informative, or entertaining, please like, and share.